21 February 2012

Follow on Twitter for new shows

Personally I'm not a big fan of the podomatic site but we decided to use it because it was the easiest way to deliver our podcasts via subscription. But the downside of downloading our shows that way is they reduce the 192 kbps we record in down to 128. For quite some time now I've been meaning to come up with another option for those who wish to be notified when a new show is available. I've decided the best option for this is twitter... so moving forward I will send out tweets whenever a new show is available. If you would like to receive these simply follow meDon't worry, I'm not going to be tweeting what I had for breakfast or any other shit like that... that's not my thing. Hopefully this will work and we'll get our shows to more of you, on time and in higher quality.

No comments:

Reunion Radio