22 August 2013

The Silky Silk Show: Ooh Weeee !!!

Hey hey hey, party people !!!!! Summer is winding down, so I thought I deliver this fantastic show, that I think you'd enjoy :-). We got some Rahsaan Patterson, Don.-E, Omar, George Duke, Steve Arrington & Dam-Funk,Disclosure feat. Sam Smith, oh and some Whitney, all up in this piece !!! So, sit back and relax, and.........Enjoy !!!! Peace. *the silkman*.



Rahsaan Patterson - I'll Go
Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith
Robin Thicke - Ooo La La
Steve Arrington - Dam-Funk - Higher
Whitney Houston - Fine
Hawthorne Headhunters - Luv Galactic feat. I Am
Don-E - Like I Like It feat. Kele Le Roc
Don-E.- Spiritual feat. Carl McIntosh, Junior,Leee John,Noel McKoy,Omar,etc
Omar - Treat You feat.Caron Wheeeler
Brian McKnight - Get U 2 Stay
Charlie Wilson - I Still Have You
Donald Fagen - Slinky Thing
Chrisette Michele - I'm Still Fly
George Duke - Sunrise

64m 40s

No comments:

Reunion Radio